Typical Issues Worked through Nondual Therapy
- Spiritual bypass- Healing our emotional pain, wounds, and psychological splits.
- Reclaiming our energy, letting it flow.
- Accepting the narcissism, hopelessness and failurehood of our separate self.
- Awakening in the mind, heart, and guts.
- Working through relationship issues, letting go being saved by the other.
- Working through grey rituals of addiction, positive thinking, escaping nothingness.
- Healing dark emotions such as fear, trauma, exhaustion, abandonment, inadequacy.
- From sexual preoccupation to cosmic orgasm.
- Accepting no technique works, no escape, and no remedy.
- Finding the light within the darkness, the midnight sun.
- Embracing risk taking, cosmic wildness, the art of dying.
- Bringing awakening into day to day life, career, relationships.
Youtube Videosview more
News and Events
Monthly 2015 Saturday Non-dual groups with Gary, $50, 10am to 5pm, at 321 6St. S., Lethbridge. E-mail Gary at email@example.com for more info.read more
- Nowhere to go
There is nothing to be realized, nowhere to go, and nothing needs to be done. This moment is it. This moment is eternity.
- Desire for awakening
The desire for awakening is still a desire. It means something is wanted as an object in the future. One needs to see that a person could be desiring awakening forever, and nothing would ever be good enough, and let go of the desire for enlightenment. Embrace this moment.