See as well pointers in Fear and Trauma, Addiction, Nondual Being, Self-Inquiry, and End of the Line sections.
To help burn through the way our ego is always grasping and grabbing at something external to prop itself up, here is a piece from my book, Beyond Addiction to Awakening available at amazon.com:
Check into Awakening in the Paradox of Darkness available April 2014 at amazon.com and Friesen Press.
Paradoxica: Journal of Nondual Psychology articles available here.
1) DIVING INTO THE FIRE OF TRAUMA: A nondual approach to healing and awakening.
Download nondual trauma pdf
Vol. 5: Spring 2013.
2) FINDING THE LION’S ROAR THROUGH NONDUAL PSYCHOTHERAPY: Leaving the spiritual teacher behind to directly embrace nondual being.
Download lion’s roar pdf
Vol. 4: Spring 2012
3) BUNGEE JUMPING IN THE ABYSS: WORKING THROUGH ISSUES OF THE MIND HEART AND GUTS AFTER AWAKENING.
Vol 3: Spring 2011
4) SURRENDERING AT THE END OF THE LINE: Embracing Absolute Hopelessness and Total Failurehood in Nondual Psychotherapy.
Vol. 2: Spring 2010
5) NONDUAL PSYCHOTHERAPY: LETTING GO OF THE SEPARATE SELF CONTRACTION AND EMBRACING NON-DUAL BEING.
Letting go of separate self pdf
Vol. 1: Spring 2009
OTHER TRANSFORMATION ARTICLES
Tzu, G. & Theriault, B. (2012). Nondual psychotherapy and second stage sexual additions recovery: Transforming “Master of the Universe” narcissism into nondual being. International Journal of Mental Health & Addiction, 10(3), 368-385.Almaas
Tzu, G. (2012). Transforming the addicted person’s counterfeit quest for wholeness thorugh three stage of recovery: A Wilber transpersonal spectrum of development clinical perspective. International Journal of Mental Health & Addiction, 10(3), 407-427. download article Wilber 3 stages